[CODE] A running problem

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 12/02/97

Brandon from this list mailed me asking for help in reverting from 210
levels back to 66 since he used my levels doc from the circlemud page.  He
is running a win95 circlemud and is experiencing a wierd problem that we
couldn't conquer in about an hour.  When he tries to run the executable, it
quits initializing the game at the line:
"Booting mail system."
And dos gives him a page fault.  We increased his block_size and mail_size
in mail.h and we have tried removing his plrmail file.  Nothing works!  Just
wondering if any of you have ever seen anything like this or have any ideas.

Chuck Reed