Boards, take 2

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 12/02/97

        I just finished re-writing my board patch, and added a few new
improvements:
        Boards now work with ascii pfiles.
        Boards save message order correctly now.
        Boards remember who read which message.
        v1 patch bug with "read" fixed.

        I've sent the patch off to George to replace the original patch,
so assuming that he's up to his normal active pace, it'll be up probably
within a few hours, at least.  Ack. "Mail recieved from George,
Re: Boards v2". I rest my case.

        To those of you who don't know, the board patch was originally
designed to allow someone to simply designate an item as "ITEM_BOARD"
within oedit, and the code takes care of the rest (ie, no recompilation,
reboot, etc).  Makes life easy.

        Of course, I don't need credit for any of this silly code, but i
wouldn't mind having a bug-report if anything seems to pop up from time to
time.
                                                PjD