Re: [Bug Report]

From: Ryan Gasper or Steven Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 12/03/97

On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, George wrote:

> >        These two together cause a bit of confusion when say trying to 'read
> >        mail' you just received, while wearing platemail.  Similarly, when
> >        you want to identify that new item you just picked up, when you're
> >        wearing one with a similar keyword.
>
> Your inventory is searched first so I don't see why it would pick up your
> equipment instead.

        I have not looked at the code, but I constantly have the same
problem. People wearing platemail, and trying to read mail, or identifying
an object. It checks the EQ being worn first,  then the inventory.

         /|"You will never see me cause    \/------------------\/|\
          | I'm always alone" -Ministry      dalamar@cybercom.net|
          |"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to   |
        _\|_time_with_the_blood_of_patriots_and_tyrants"_-ThomasJ|/_