Patches

From: Rasdan (rasdan@PEAK.ORG)
Date: 12/03/97

Hey there,

I have a very nice, customizable, easy-to-use standard multi-class system
that I wrote tonight for everyone to use. It's based on an older version
I wrote but never posted (always meant to, but never did). Anyway, I
downloaded a clean copy of bpl12 and modified it.

I wish to create a patch for everyone to use, but I'm not sure how to do
so. As my server has no man diff (go figure), I tried just plain:

diff circletest/src circle/src >> multi.diff but it didn't look like your
standard patch. Can anyone tell me how to create a patch for others to
use.

Thanks,

Rasdan

                                  /   \
        _                 )      ((   ))     (
       (@)               /|\      ))_((     /|\                 _
       |-|`\            / | \    (/\|/\)   / | \               (@)
       | | ------------/--|-voV---\`|'/--Vov-|--\--------------|-|
       | |  James C. Thomas Jr.   `\Y/'  Founder of Finality   |-|
       |-|                 rasdan@finality.com                 | |
       | |                  finality.com 4000                  |-|
                 l /   V           \ \       V   \ l           (@)
                                   `\ /'
                                     `