Re: Patches

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 12/03/97

On Wed, 3 Dec 1997 ajrye@ONE.NET wrote:

> > I wish to create a patch for everyone to use, but I'm not sure how to do
> > so. As my server has no man diff (go figure), I tried just plain:
>
>  try man patch
>  it may help ya out, hehe my server dont have that either
>
>  well heh i almost got my new do_score in xcept
> i am getting 1 error in line 722
>  it says unterminated ?? constant
>                      \/
>                     i think it said character

Oh, Look! here we have one that knows how to read man pages, but doesn't
know how to code... This fills my heart with joy... *puke* I have a
feeling of deja vu.... *cackle*

 Um, yes... this is a flame...

So what? I'm in the not so very good modd these days I quit my job
becasuse I got tired of the people working with me... ;>

ObCircle:
Hum, there was some talk about message boards being 'connected' with the
sendmail and that messages could also be send to the foo@bar.org type
addresses... Did it became something more than just talks? :)

David!