Re: editing do_who & do_score

From: Snowball (picard@INDIGO.IE)
Date: 12/03/97

On Wed, 3 Dec 1997, Davies, Nathan wrote:

> >| MaxHit:          MaxMana:        MaxMove:        Race:         |
>
> This is too lame...Look at the current do_score, and just add some
> spaces and shit in it...read a C book, specifically the printf function,
> sprintf being the same but using a buffer...

 I think he was actually looking for help on how to display races
 in the score. But hey, read a C book anyway :)

 extern char *race_abbrevs[];
 extern char *pc_race_types[];

 #define RACE_ABBR(ch) (IS_NPC(ch) ? "--" : race_abbrevs[(int)GET_RACE(ch)])
 #define RACE_NAME(ch) (IS_NPC(ch) ? "--" : pc_race_types[(int)GET_RACE(ch)])

 Its just a copy of CLASS_ABBR(ch) in utils.h - use one of these two
 whenever you wish to display race.

 Of course, all this is assuming you based your races on the race.doc file..

--Raf
--Implementor of AbysmalMUD
--gate.dev.jhu.edu 4000