[CODE] That guy's idea of alternate room descs

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 12/03/97

Ok, someone mentioned afew letters back something about an alternate room
description idea based on the characters ability scores.  Specificly, wisdom
and intelegence.  I have come to think that this is a WONDERFUL idea.  I
have started working on coding this, and this is what I have so far.  I want
to set up two new room flags called ROOM_HIDDEN_INT and ROOM_HIDDEN_WIS.
Also, i want to add a new variable in room_data or whatever it is.  I will
call it extra_desc
and it will replace world[ch->in_room].description with
world[ch->in_room].extra_desc whenever the character has the right scores.
I am unsure how to do just a FEW things however.  I have the code to
decipher when to send the alternate desc but i don't know how to set up the
alt desc files.  I want to use a file called extra_desc.desc and just set up
any necessary alternate descs in that.  So, if there is anyone who feels
like giving any suggestions or ideas, please tell me!  And, as always, when
I'm done I'll offer a step-by-step document to you all on it if you want it.
Thanks.

Chuck Reed