Re: math

From: Andy Hubbard (hub@LEICESTER.AC.UK)
Date: 12/04/97

> >Program received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception.
>
> Ooooh, divide by 0. :)
>
> >301       condition = GET_OBJ_CSLOTS(obj)*100/GET_OBJ_TSLOTS(obj);
>
> I'd venture that whatever GET_OBJ_TSLOTS(obj) is (sorry, my crystal ball of
> scrying is broken) it is 0.
 Heh, yeak, thats one of my bugs I shared, I did post the update for
the object damage patch but its not filtered to snippets page yet :(
 It probably happened when you examine a corpse, make sure when the
corpse is made that the cslots and tslots are assigned ....
 I'd recommend an archive search for my update .. 'identify' will
cause similar headaches!

Andy

http://winnt.cmht.le.ac.uk/dreamscapes.htm
winnt.cmht.le.ac.uk 4000   'DreamScapes'