Re: [OLC] OasisOLC with Patch level 11 problem

From: Jonathan VanKim (jvankim@POP.LIFE.UIUC.EDU)
Date: 12/04/97

On Thu, 4 Dec 1997 ajrye@ONE.NET wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Dec 1997, Jonathan VanKim wrote:
>
> > ../world/ and take out all the zones I don't like.
> > Anyone have any ideas?
>
>  you could just keep the zones in and just give them an overhall.
> what i mean by overhall is just redo and rename each mob, and obj
>  disconnect and connect a few things here and there.
>   I know this is a more difficult and long way, but it works.

I can't do that because I already have a bunch of zones I already created
and I want to put them in.  In case you were thinking, just add in the
zones.  It doesn't work either.  I tried just putting in 2 or 3 zones in
and the bug came back to haunt me.

I'm curious, is there anyone else who has this problem?  Or is it just me?

Befuddled,

Jon