speaking of do_score..(was do_who & do_score)

From: j f chaos (jfchaos@JUNO.COM)
Date: 12/03/97

  Speaking of do_score, this has been driving me nuts for days. After I
patched in bp12(over 1000 lines of .rej files) every time I enter 'score'
from within the mud it crashes with a "Error reading board: No file or
directory found."  Now that error is in boards.c and has to do with the
opening of board_type. I don't see the connection between this error and
do_score crashing.(It's probably something silly) Any help as to where
else I should check to fix this would be appreciated.

Lord Chaos

We are Borg of Microsoft.  Competition is futile.  Prepare to be
negotiated.