Re: OLC again

From: bruce (joshcrawford@YAHOO.COM)
Date: 12/04/97

---Michael Simons <s0004589@MONTEAGLE.NIAGARA.EDU> wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Dec 1997, Pierson Lee wrote:
>
> > I get the message "Hmm .. i can't find a patch in there anywhere"
and when
> > i make the OasisOLCv1.6-bpl12.patch an executable, it tells me
that the
> > flags for the diff command are wrong.. help :)
> > PIerson
> >
>   Chances are you don't have a version of patch or diff that
supports the
> type of patch that OasisOLCv1.6-bpl12.patch was made for.  Its a
unified
> diff, and I know that my shell has trouble recognizing those too.  The
> best thing for you to do anyways...especially seeing all of the
trouble
> you're having...is to patch the file in BY HAND!

Hand-patching is the best, but just in case you need a decent patch
anyways, you can get GNU patch 2.5 from ftp:prep.ai.mit.edu
/pub/gnu/patch-2.5.tar.gz

==
<-- I apologize for any formatting problems as -->
<-- I am stuck using Yahoo! mail at the moment -->
<-- bruce - bruce@audiophile.com               -->
<-- http://www.AudioPhile.com/bruce            -->