Re: Two-hand limits

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 12/05/97

On Fri, 5 Dec 1997, Michael Simons wrote:

> I know that there has been talk of limiting players to only using
>equipment in either of their two hands, ie wielding a weapon and holding a
>torch, or wielding a two-handed weapon, or holding a wand and a shield,
>etc.  Anyone want to share how they went about doing this procedure?

Instead of spamming the list with my dual-wield code again, I'll just
give you this info:

Search in the new archives:
http://post.queensu.ca/~listserv/wwwarch/circle.html

Lookin Oct. 97 for the subject of:
[CODE][LONG] Reposting of two hand code.

I have made some changes (improvements) to the code since I posted it. I
think I changed the way the hands_full() function calcs the number of
hands used. Chris Jacobson gave me a suggestion on how to do it faster
and cleaner, so I used his suggestion. You'll find his improvement to the
code just below my post on the archive.

PS: The archive is just a DAMN neat thing! I love it and am quite
impressed with whoever set it up. :)

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.