Re: [IDEA] Land Grants

From: Michael Simons (s0004589@MONTEAGLE.NIAGARA.EDU)
Date: 12/05/97

On Fri, 5 Dec 1997, Edward Glamkowski wrote:
> Make immortals a part of the game :)
> AD&D or Call of Cthulhu have lots of immortal interference.
> The D&D Immortals set provides rules for immortal PC's.
>
> I personally really like the idea of immortal involvement, but
> it should be carefully monitored to prevent abuse...

I'm working on a system where the immortals act as "generals" in a war
against each other, where they can order mortals to kill other god's
followers.  Its still in the design phase really, but I think when it gets
working it will hopefully make immortal boredom go way down.

                *        Mike Simons        *
                *       Rystan Geomar       *
                *   saffron.hack.net 9000   *
                * simons@donner.niagara.edu *