Q: Event scripts

From: Justin (c616077@SHOWME.MISSOURI.EDU)
Date: 12/05/97

Hello folks.  Hope you all had a decent Thanksgiving!

Event code seems to be--from listening to the list for a long time--the
best way to get actions spaced out.  The question I have is:  Does
implementing this effect the character, mob, object, etc structure in any
way?  What I'm thinking is this:  I'll keep coding my mud (when rl lets
me!) without events code, and get it up and running.  Then I could make a
tarred backup of my mud, and start putting in the event code.  When it's
in, I could switch the code I'm using.  If something related to event
should cause problems on the mud, I could copy the current(event) code
over somewhere else and replace it with the old, event-less code while I
work on fixing the crash.

Comments?

Salvatore
TIA