[CODE] Help

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 12/05/97

I have made the following things:

/**************************/
struct abil_desc {
   int rnum;
   char e_desc;
};
/**************************/

char abil_desc_parse[] = {
"blah blah blah blah\r\n
blahblahblahblah\r\n
blah blah blah\r\n",

"\0"
};
/**************************/

struct abil_desc ab_desc = {
  {10000, abil_desc_parse[0]},
  {-1, "\0"}
};
/**************************/

Now when I compile this, it gives me the following problems with these two
lines:

(Line 25) {10000, abil_desc_parse[0]},
(Line 26) {-1, "\0"}

desc.c:25: warning: braces around scalar initializer for `ab_desc.rnum'
desc.c:25: warning: excess elements in scalar initializer after `ab_desc.rnum'
desc.c:26: warning: braces around scalar initializer for `ab_desc.e_desc'
desc.c:26: warning: excess elements in scalar initializer after `ab_desc.e_desc'

I have no idea to why I am getting this.  Any ideas?

Chuck Reed