[Code] Float & Int

From: MUDaholic (MUDaholic@AOL.COM)
Date: 12/05/97

Ok, sorry, last message I screwed up writing it...

This is my section of code:
      if (IS_MAGIC_MOB(victim))
        dam = dam * GET_MAG_MULT(weapon);

 - Now, IS_MAGIC_MOB is a simple check to see if they are MOB_MAGIC
 - dam is the damage you are doing (int)
 - GET_MAG_MULT is a weapon flag that multiplies your damage by X (if the mob
    is flagged MOB_MAGIC)  (float)

I put a few checks before and after this multifier, and dam doesn't change :(
I have NO idea why...so any help would be appreciated (if you gave a solution
before, please repeat it, 'cause my last message was messed up.)

thanks

P.S.  I want dam to be an int...