Re: [CODE] The last one!

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 12/05/97

On Fri, 5 Dec 1997, Chuck Reed wrote:

>>My crystal ball doesn't work, please send the error message(s) and then add
>>debugging log() statements at critical places.
>
>Thats the thing.  there is no crash, no debugging, NO NOTHING!  I edit the

I never said there was, I meant to add debugging statements for variables
in olc.c to make sure they are correct.

>room, it looks good, i save the room.  However, no changes have ACTUALLY
>been made to that ONE room.  Even when i redit it again, the menu says what
>the room is SUPPOSED to be, but it is not applied to the game.  Remember, it
>only happens to the first room in the 100.wld file.

I can't help you until you give me more information than 'it doesn't work
on the first room in the 100.wld file'.  I can't just pull answers out of
the air and tell you what to do.  Get an idea of why it's doing that
(whatever you changed probably) and then I can help fix it.

You have to meet us halfway.