Re: [Code] Float & Int

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 12/05/97

On Fri, 5 Dec 1997, MUDaholic wrote:

->Ok, sorry, last message I screwed up writing it...
->
->This is my section of code:
->...
->      if (IS_MAGIC_MOB(victim))

Question: what is this macro defined as?  And why bother creating a
new macro for what is essentially "MOB_FLAGGED(victim, MOB_MAGIC)"?

->I put a few checks before and after this multifier, and dam doesn't change :(
->I have NO idea why...so any help would be appreciated (if you gave a solution
->before, please repeat it, 'cause my last message was messed up.)

You are, of course, trying this with mobiles that are flagged
MOB_MAGIC and have their multiplier set to something other than 0.
Correct?

daniel koepke / dkoepke@california.com