ftp site for pre-patched OLC 1.6a

From: Blue Lang (blue@CALICO.GATOR.NET)
Date: 12/06/97

Since I'm as sick as everyone else of hearing: "how do i get OLC to work
with bpl12?", I've pre-patched, pre-compiled (linux elf), and pre-tested
(for reading comprehensionat thrid grade level) a copy of bpl12 with
OasisOLC 1.6a and put it on my ftp server.

Newbies/zipmud(tm) afficianados, take note!

ftp://mud.gator.net/CircleMUD/3.x/circle30bpl12Oasis1.6a-linux-elf.tar.gz

    Blue Lang, Head Technician                                     Gator.Net
    blang@gator.net                                             352.378.9998

    Unsolicited Commercial Email will result in a mail ban, a polite
    phone call if you include your phone number, at least one email,
    every attempt to have your account cancelled by your ISP, and will be
    proofread at a rate of not less than $500/hr.