Re: [CODE] Race Skills/Spells

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 12/06/97

On Sat, 6 Dec 1997, Christoffer Lundberg wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Dec 1997, John Evans wrote:

> > > I know about this, but the skills set won't show when I type prac...
> > >

> > Make sure that the player is the right class and level to have the skill.
> > Check out list_skills() in spec_proc.c.
>
> What do you mean??

When you type prac it will only show mortals what skills they have
obtained for their level and class. If mages get magefire at 9th level
and they are only 8th level then magefire will not show up when they type
prac.

You have two options to fix your problem:

1) For the skills that the races automatically get, give them to all
classes at level 1.

2) change list_skills() in spec_proc.c so that it will list all skills
that are available to the person's class and level, and then add on the
ones that they have higher than 0% in.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.