[CODE] Damage Messages

From: MUDaholic (MUDaholic@AOL.COM)
Date: 12/06/97

I was wanting to change around the damage messages, because right now it's
based on the damage you do, but I wanted it to be how much percent of their
max hp you do...like if the mob has 10 max hit, and you do 100 damage, it
would be UNGODLY amounts of damage, and yet if the mob had 30k max hit, and
you did 9999 damage, it would only be a extremely hard, or a massacre, or
whatever.  I looked through the damage_messages in fight.c, but I didn't
really see how the amount of damage you did was incorporated...could anyone
please help me out? If you've done it, some code would be nice, but just
pointers would be great too.