time info..

From: Blue Lang (blue@CALICO.GATOR.NET)
Date: 12/07/97

Is there some deep, intrinsic reason for there being 35 days in a
CircleMUD month? I've moved it to a 'normal' western calendar, and I'm
just sort of curious as to why it was done that way in the first place..

    Blue Lang, Head Technician                                     Gator.Net
    blang@gator.net                                             352.378.9998

    Unsolicited Commercial Email will result in a mail ban, a polite
    phone call if you include your phone number, at least one email,
    every attempt to have your account cancelled by your ISP, and will be
    proofread at a rate of not less than $500/hr.