Re: HELP: Leveling

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 12/07/97

Sounds like you have lost your check that makes the character at the top
of the player file an imp.  You can replace this with stock code(if
thats the prob), or you can add a stupid little thing in act.other.c
like:

ACMD(do_imp)
{
   GET_LEVEL(ch) = LVL_IMPL;
}

then in interpreter.c add this with all the other ACMD's:

ACMD(do_imp);

then in interpreter.c add this in the master command list:

{"imp", POS_DEAD, do_imp, 0, 0};

Now, when you get on, type "imp" and delete all the stuff you just did.
Stupid, but it would probly work unless I made a dumb mistake somewhere.

Chuck Reed