Re: time info..

From: Benjamin Draper (satrycus@DRACHENBURG.DEMON.CO.UK)
Date: 12/07/97

George wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Dec 1997, Blue Lang wrote:
>
> >Is there some deep, intrinsic reason for there being 35 days in a
> >CircleMUD month? I've moved it to a 'normal' western calendar, and I'm
> >just sort of curious as to why it was done that way in the first place..
>
> This is fantasy, not reality. :)

I've always wondered why the DIKU staff used this freaky time system,
not being experienced with D&D I wonder if it's got anything to
do with that.
I'm using 13 28 day months in my MUD, because of what we're basing
the MUD on, it also makes moon phases a lot easier, but I'm just lazy.

I'm just curious so someone enlighten me.

- > Ben