Re: [AD] Builders

From: Chris Jacobson (fear@ATHENET.NET)
Date: 12/07/97

On 12/7/97 10:42 PM, ajrye@ONE.NET (ajrye@ONE.NET) stated:

> I have a question and proposition.  Where is a good place to go about
> finding GOOD builders for a newly created MUD?  And also, if anyone is
> interested in building for a SERIOUS, STABLE, D&D type MUD, contact me
> at builder_info@cyberdude.com
> Thanks,
> Chuck Reed

Mudconnector->Resources->Mud Resources'
has a link to a place called Mud Staff Resource Page, where you can find
builders or post ads.  They also have blacklists of problem hiring
muds/problem staff.

Although what we do is have an application program for any of our players
to apply as a builder.

- Chris Jacobson