[VERYWEIRD] Zone load

From: Nathan Ridley (legendd@CYBERELECTRIC.NET.AU)
Date: 12/07/97

 For some reason a zone on my mud won't load. We have oasis olc installed,
but as far as i'm concerned you should still be able to upload a completed
area by
an offline builder. The whole thing works, a few format errors were fixed, and
I get no errors when it loads. They are all correctly placed in the index
files
and all the files are in the right places.
 When I try to goto the room(s) though, it says "nonexistant room" though!
also, on top of this, i get this problem:

> vnum obj combat

1. [306] combat boots

> load obj 306

That object does not exist!

 AAAAARRRGGHH!!! oh, the frustration! it's almost as if it loaded all the
names
but then didn't load the stuff itself. I am way confused.

 Any help would be REALLY appreciated, as i have a frustrated builder who
wants to see his area in action.

thanks,
Nathan