Re: [VERYWEIRD] Zone load

From: Nathan Ridley (legendd@CYBERELECTRIC.NET.AU)
Date: 12/08/97

>   First thing to check would be the indexes.  If there are any
>.mob, .obj, etc. files that are listed twice.  This happened to
>me a couple days ago, and it took a while to find the error, but
>it sounds like you did the same thing.  If everything still seems
>alright, I'll be glad to help, just drop me a private e-mail.

actually, i just discovered it's acting REALLY weird. it loads some mobs,
rooms
and objects and not others! These mobs all exist in the files and have been
working previosuly, so it's not that they're formatted incorrectly. But it
seems
as though olc *may* be the problem, as I just added 5 more rooms, and suddenly
mob 100 and room 100 don't load! I can "vnum mob 100" and get the name of the
mob but when i try to load him, he doesn't exist! all of zone 3 won't load,
room 100, mobs 100 and 101, objects 100-104, etc. Every time I add new stuff
with olc, old stuff stops loading! and it's not killing the files, i checked,
and it all looks fine!!
 *sob* I'm stumped.

Nathan