[CODE] SPECIAL(Sage)

From: Christoffer Lundberg (avatar@ORION.BODEN.SE)
Date: 12/08/97

I have made a little code (for Circle30bpl11) where you can go into a room
where a mobile that is spec_proc'ed and type 'identify <object in inventory>',
and receive the full identification of the object.

Ofcourse, you need to have the item in your inventory, you need to be
able to afford the cost (which is OBJ_LEVEL(obj) * 100 gold), and
you may not be an immortal or higher leveled character (then you can
stat and know already all spells).

There's only a slight problem with the code. When compiling, it says
that 'control reaches end of non-void function'. Part from this,
it works just fine. I'm making a .txt file for it, and anyone who
wishes to have access to this code, give me a personal e-mail.

E-Mail: avatar@orion.boden.se
   MUD: stargate.orion.boden.se 4000

/Christoffer