Re: [IDEA] Saving full player's log

From: Fili (cybom@NETROPOLIS.NET)
Date: 12/08/97

On my mud, we are currently coding full logging as a flag set to players. The
system is simple. Player A harasses Player B. Player B tells God A. God A sets
Full Logging on Player A. God A then watches Player A's log file for any sign of
a repeat infraction (harassment or other breach of rules) If a repeat infraction
is sighted, the God of Justice, God A,  and 1 of the head admins will meet to
decide the fate of Player A.

Fili
Admin for DarkStar