Re: [IDEA] Saving full player's log

From: Ron Cole (rcole@EZY.NET)
Date: 12/08/97

>        Umm, I don't mind the FBI phone tapping me, or people going
>through my mail before I do, or being under surveilance 24 hours, who
>would? Are you by chance a Communist?

Not a valid comparison.  Muds are a game, not real life.  If you come to play my
game, there is a chance you will be watched, especially if you are suspected of
misbehaving.  If you don't like it, don't play.  Expecting anything else, is
like expecting computers to not log file accesses.  I will agree that
snooping/logging should not be done, just for entertainment.  But as a player, I
would always assume that I was being watched and behave accordingly.

Ron