[test]

From: Mike Carpenter (abram@DELTANET.COM)
Date: 12/08/97

Please do not flame me for this post, I just want to be sure that I am
sending mail in a format that is okay, I dont want to send things in the
future and have it be wrong and then get flamed as I have in the past.  If
you have problems with this message will you please send me private mail to
abram@deltanet.com  and inform me what is wrong..thank you.  The reason for
the test is I have this new email client that apparently sucks with most of
Internet Protocol...and I want to see if my adjustments have made it better?
Abram