OasisOLCv1.5

ajrye@ONE.NET
Date: 12/08/97

I have just recently ripped out obuildv7 to put in OasisOLC,
i got everything working fine (kinda) despite my added code.
 my problem is when i run the make file it seems i am getting an error in
the file sedit and this is what it is:

sedit:1245(i think): build.h no file or directory (in lamin terms)

I was wondering if maybe since i could do the following?

change that line instead of it looking for build.h maybe make it look for
interpreter.h or if someone might have a copy of build.h if they could
either mail it to me or put it up on the ftp site.

 thanks newbie/novice coder