[AD (duh)] Coders and Builders needed.

From: Rafiq \ (rpremji@ROBIN-NVH.BVSD.K12.CO.US)
Date: 12/09/97

Hello, I have just started to work on coding my new mud called Dark
Caverns (ooh) and I need many coders and builders.  I have already
implemented OasisOLC and I have removed all stock areas.  I need three
hometowns, many low and many high level areas.  I have also implemented a
clan system and am still looking to get new skills/spells for new classes.
I have learned much C from working on muds but do not feel I am proficient
enough to be a head coder.  If you would like to apply for the job of head
coder, head builder, or just want to be a normal coder or builder, send an
e-mail to rpremji@robin.bvsd.k12.co.us and tell me your qualifications.
The mud's address is betterbox.net 6666 (and it will soon be at my own
domain at jurniman.com), but the only area in existence right now is the
god simplex, so it wouldn't be too interesting.

Thank You
 JurniMan