Re: [HELP!!!!] Stuff won't load!

From: j f chaos (jfchaos@JUNO.COM)
Date: 12/09/97

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997 18:46:42 -0500 Nathan Ridley
<legendd@CYBERELECTRIC.NET.AU> writes:

>First of all, you can VNUM {mob|obj} all of the items and get a correct
>response, but when you try to load or stat any of them, it says they
don't
>exist! And on top of that, new olc stuff we create (bar rooms, which
seem
>to still be fine) decides to not exist as well! (in some cases) You
can't
>even VNUM these ones, though, even though they're correctly set to load
in
>their directories. And it's getting worse. It seems as though more and
more stuff is just disappearing! I have lost two shopkeepers now, and
extra
>room, more objects, and what's more is, they still exist and by all
rights
>should be loading! I have a slight suspicion olc may be contributing.

{rest was snipped)

Are the x.zon files in order for the mob/obj files to load into the room.
That's about the only thing I can think of.

Lord Chaos

We are Borg of Microsoft.  Competition is futile.  Prepare to be
negotiated.