Re: Offline Builder

From: Andrew Evans (Andrew_Evans@JBA.CO.UK)
Date: 12/10/97

>>         If anyone has a decent offline builder for Win95 I would greatly
>> appreciate it if you would send it to rand@realms.org.
>Ditto that for myself, come to think of it...
>        c666253@showme.missouri.edu

I've been tempted to have a bash at writing something in Visual Basic
to do this for a while.  If anyone is interested and has some suggestions
as to how it they figure it should be implemented (ie. as to work with
stock
Circle zones, or customizable), then drop me a line.

This isn't a promise, this is a it'll come when it comes type project.

Cheers

Andy