Re: OasisOLC MProg Support

From: StormeRider (silk@ICI.NET)
Date: 12/10/97

At 05:42 PM 12/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Can someone please help me get mprogs working?  I went to olc.h, but I am
>not sure as to what to set to get them working right.  Any help is
>appreciated!

a.) Whats your problem with them?
b.) Have you tried the latest version of Oasis?

>                        Thanks!
>"I will not forget you!  See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands."
>                                     Isaiah 49:15-16

c.) Find a more list appropriate sig? I dont care if you're a Jew or
Christian... I just don't need to know it. :P

StormeRider                  --- http://www.windsofstorm.net/wos/
silk@ici.net                 --- telnet://cmoo.com:4004