[RP] !CODE mailing list ?

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 12/10/97

     hmmm... I know of a low traffic builders list:
     addy:    majordomo@hestia.gatekey.com
     message: subscribe builders

     It is just starting, but if you can get more people interested it
     might become a viable list.
     --Angus

Author:  INTERNET:CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca at CSERVE
Date:    12/8/97 6:52 AM

I was wondering of there is any other mailing list that takes up
the !code_parts of administrating/RP/areas etc.

Every morning, when I check my mail, I search freneticly for a
non_code E-mail, and it HURTS, cuz I never find any <G>.

I guess I could filter the unwanted messages out, but then I
wouldnt get any mail (except for my fan_mail of cuz).

So, if anyone out there feels sorry for me, and happends to have
the address to another MUD mailing list, I would more than
appreciate if you mailed me the address =)

Thanks a bunch !