Re: Get/Put spam killing?

From: Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer (doomer@BAYOU.COM)
Date: 12/11/97

>On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, John Evans wrote:
>>weird, definately weird....
>
>Dictionary says 'weird'.
Ispell says weird, but it also says
definitely :-P
 GOD I LOVE ISPELL! :-P
btw, ObCircle:
I have the spell checker working, but it currently
strips all non-(A-Z) characters except quotes spaces and newlines (\r\n or \n)
and then runs it through the checker.
i'm gonna try to modify it to
just use one_argument or something on it.
of course if someone puts in something like R2D2 i doubt that would work.
but it would make sense, and allow for easier Replacements.
(ie would-not is in the buffer, i strip the '-' and it becomes wouldnot
which is not correct in ispell.  i then choose to replace it,
but the checker cannot find wouldnot in the buffer, b/c would-not is the
actual word.)

anyway,
just lettin' ya'll know whats goin' on.

Akuma the Raging Coder

>--
>George Greer  -  Me@Null.net   | Genius may have its limitations, but
stupidity
>http://www.van.ml.org/~greerga | is not thus handicapped. -- Elbert Hubbard

  | "The poets talk about love, but what I talk about is DOOM, |
  |      because in the end, DOOM is all that counts." -       |
  |   Alex Machine/George Stark/Stephen King, The Dark Half    |
  |        "Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, Just IMPROBABLE"            |
  |   "Easier Said Than Done, But Better Done Than Said..."    |