Re: error compiling

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 12/12/97

On Fri, 12 Dec 1997, Shaun Mcbride wrote:

> okay i found my c book but i don't like to read :)

Too bad. Read anyway. That's the only way that you learn. Besides... If
you don't like to read then you probably aren't going to be reading this.

> any way i put in the patch exp_replacement and got this bug
> err error i should say
> act.wizard.c: In function `do_advance':
> act.wizard.c:1229: invalid use of undefined type `struct title_type'
> *** Error code 1
> anyone know how to correct it?

Can't correct it without the code. Gotta have the code. We're not
psychic, ya know.... Well... Daniel Koepke might be, but I'm not!  :)_

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.
Web site has returned!   http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/