Re: Testing again

From: Alex (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 12/15/97

> Ok, if any of you happened to get my last post,
> please send me a private E-mail stating so.

It was received by the list.  You are still a list member.  There
was no mail received by the list between Sunday morning and this morning.
This is in part due to a *major* power outage here in Kingston (~2/3rds
of the City was apparently lacking power for a few hours).

A good way to check if you are on the list is as follows:

mailto:         listserv@post.queensu.ca
with contents:  query circle

That'll tell you if you are on the list, and if so, what your options
are currently set to.

F.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.