Races and Oasis conflict

ajrye@ONE.NET
Date: 12/14/97

I had put obuildv7 and races in, then i had decided to go with oasis.
Everything was working fine till i tried to add the oasis action editor,
which i had to mv most of my *.orig files the thing is i have them all
with the changes i made for races except interpreter.c . I have been
putting in the races.txt from the snippet.tar.gz from the ftp site with
some modifications to the races and etc.. but the thing is when i try to
compile i get this error:

 interpreter.c:1567: duplicate case value
( i looked at this line its this: case CON_QRACE: )
 interpreter.c:1315: this is the first entry for that value
( i also looked at this line which is: case REDIT (its the case values for
oasisolc)

 i was wondering how can i fix this?, the races are fine but the only way
anyone can be a different race is if a god or greater set the race for
them, the menu doesnt pop up.

Very confused, frustrated newbie/novice coder:

thanks for any help given :)