Re: problem with redit and exit keywords

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 12/15/97

On Mon, 15 Dec 1997, Angus Mezick wrote:

>      Any one running Oasis might want to try redit'ing a room and adding an
>      exit.  Choose to enter a keyword for the exit, and just hit enter,
>      meaning no keyword.  This crashed me.  anyone else?

To keep this from happenening, I _forced_ the keyword "door" on all doors
if they have left the keyword field blank. It fixed problems with exits,
autoexits and open/close/lock doors with it trying to print NULL keywords
and crashing.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>
http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/

Duct tape is like the force.
It has a light side, a dark side and it binds the universe together.