Re: [AD] Any coders needed?

From: Guildo Flare (gflare@YAHOO.COM)
Date: 12/15/97

  Hello,

This is Skyhawk the Administrator for Realms of Magic.
I would be glad to have a new coder on my staff since I am the only
one on it so far.

I will make you a deal I will send you 1 file with a compilation error
in it and if you figure out why the 3 lines wont compile your in.

ADDRESS: pc2.pcplus-mi.com
PORT: 4000
NAME: Realms Of Magic

We have lots of Immortals building on it and Clans are soon to be in
If I can figure out that damn error.

ARGGGG!!!

Its a kinda laid back mud so no diplomacy and govornment really there.
So drop by Ill be on there Monday night at 10:30 EST as is every night.

Thanx,

Skyhawk