Re: page_string and switch

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 12/16/97

     I was just wondering if someone else has run into this problem as i am
     haveing trouble tracking my way through modify.c.
     --Angus

Subject: Re:  page_string and switch
Author:  INTERNET:CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca at CSERVE
Date:    12/15/97 10:21 PM

On Sun, 14 Dec 1997, Angus Mezick wrote:

>     I seem to be getting an infinite loop when I switch into a mob and
>     runn a command that makes a call to page_string.  anyone else seen
>     this?  if so thanks.  Think I have posted enough today, time to go

[ Return to continue, (q)uit, (r)efresh, (b)ack, or page number (2/3) ]
sdkg
@
@
@

> return
You return to your original body.

OasisOLC v1.6b code base, same result with stock code.