Re: Development Style

From: Shadow (shadow@SPOT.ONYSD.WEDNET.EDU)
Date: 12/16/97

I'm not always at school and I do not have an internet connection at home.
so what I did was to invest in Linux for Home and a Zip drive.  Now I do
all my work at home put it onto a disk and upload it at school.  It's
quite handy for me because I can pull my own hours (very late) and not
worry about net payments and slow modem speeds (have to hate em).
This is my style.
Dor
        shadow@spot.onysd.wednet.edu
        MUD