Re: [NEWBIE] Bug in my do_advance

From: Mendou (nikolai@MONTANA.COM)
Date: 12/17/97

I would check your mud output/logs, your logs should say somewhere "SYSERR:
 XP tables not set up correctly in class.c!", if so, check that out.
Otherwise, make sure that you redifine your immortal levels (structs.h, I
think), LVL_IMMORTAL, etc.. to the new imm levels.

I am just taking a stab at this, but I think it is one of those.

*---T-h-e--R-e-a-l-m--o-f--D-r-a-g-o-n-'-S-p-i-r-e---*
   [             ds.van.ml.org, port 5000             ]
Nermie --- Implementor
Azalin --- Co-Implementor

    And many, many other people that make this
happen.
*--------Mendou,-God-of-Lightning-and-Rain-------*