Re: [NEWBIE] Bug in my do_advance

From: Davies, Nathan (DaviesN@AECL.CA)
Date: 12/18/97

This may or may not be the problem...but when I added levels...and I
added alot, this same thing happened...in my case, what caused it was
that, advance calculates the total exp between current level and new
level...so if you advance someone 50 levels...and that ammounts to
99999999999999999999 exp, your going to have a problem...to see if this
is your problem...try advancing one level at a time...if that works
fine...your in luck...

To fix it...one way, is to put a loop in the do_advance for finding the
exp needed at that level and giving it to that player...the problem with
this is logs...whereas previously 100 levels would have one log, now it
has 100 logs...

Hope that Helps,