Re: obuild and libc

From: Sammy (samedi@DHC.NET)
Date: 12/18/97

On Thu, 18 Dec 1997, Ghost Shaidan wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I was wondering if anyone here recalled or perhaps suffered from a problem
> with obuild and the newer versions of libc.  We have added alot to obuild,
> but left the basic structure alone.  We now have consistant crashes when
> using any of the zcommands.  Never right away, always 5-10 seconds later,
> and gdb only gives us an error in libc.

Some of the older versions of obuild had array problems with the
zcommands.  You might want to grab a copy of .07 and check the reset add
and delete functions (can't remember the names) to see if they're the
same.  I may be able to dig up a diff file to show where zone editor
changes were made if you have an old version.

> Any suggestions or ideas to help track this one down would be appriciated.
> I didn't post any code because gdb doesnt point to any.  Would the gdb
> output help?

It may help if the above doesn't work.

Sam