Re: mobprogs

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 12/19/97

On Thu, 18 Dec 1997, dmitri wrote:

> im not exaclty sure of all of it myself, but i think if you look at from as
... snip snip ...
> hope this helps,

 WTF?!? I this it's pretty simple... rand_prog is checked every
PULSE_MOBILE, if the random number between 1 and 100 is higher then the
number specified as a paramtere to rand_prog, then program will be
executed and parsing will continue to the next mob_prog, if not, the
rand_prog is skipped and parsing goes to the next prog...

So, if you have two 100% rand_progs, then both should be executed at
PULSE_MOBILE... This is usually every tem seconds, unless you applied
George's patch to fix this... I think it was his patch, not sure tho... :)

David!