[Info] Trust System

From: Raf (picard@INDIGO.IE)
Date: 12/10/97

I uploaded a patch to the circle ftp site recently:-
It implements a trust system similar to the one found in
EnvyMUD. Players with their trust level set at a certain number can
use commands normally available only at that level.
For example, a God (32) could have access to implementor commands (34).

Why would you want this? Search me. I use it mostly for testing purposes
with my mortals while my MUD is in beta phase. Also, I have some builders
who need access to greater god commands.
Presumably, if you are going to install this patch, you have your own
reasons for doing it anyway...

Its a rather small patch, but someone might want it :)

--Raf
--Implementor of AbysmalMUD
--gate.dev.jhu.edu